Prevention of Germs in the WorkplaceTMAdmin
To avoid germs in the workplace
- Create an infection control plan
- Provide clean handwashing facilities
- Offer alcohol-based hand sanitisers when regular facilities are not available
- Provide boxes of tissues and encourage staff to use them
- Give staff personal disinfectant wipes, especially for common areas
- Clean touch points regularly – door handles, desks, phones, shared computers, restaurant menus etc
- Remind staff not to share cups, glasses, cutlery, and ensure all items are washed properly after use.
- Remove magazines and papers from waiting areas, common rooms, and kitchens.
- Consider cleaning a person’s workstation or other areas they have been in contact with, especially if the person is suspected or identified with an infection.
- Ensure ventilation systems are maintained, and work properly.
Assured Cleaning are a leading commercial cleaning provider in the North West, we have gained a great reputation for providing cost effective, professional and reliable cleaning services to clients across the North West including: Macclesfield, Rochdale, Chester, Blackpool, Manchester, Leeds, Huddersfield, Blackburn, Preston and Lancaster.